Bangsar South is one of KL’s up and coming new developments undertaken by the UOA Group. It is a 60acre development which integrates commercial offices with retail, F&B and residential components. It is a MSC Cybercentre status development with following unique features:
* MSC Malaysia 10 Bills of Guarantee
* 10-year tax exemption for MSC Malaysia status companies.
* 100% redundantt backup power.
* Multi-telco environment with 99.9% uptime.
* 15 min response time by police, ambulance and fire brigade.
* 24/7 dedicated one-stop-centre hotline.
It is visible from the Federal Highway and is well linked to the NPE and the Federal Highway. There is also a new pedestrian bridge connecting the Plaza Pantai LRT Station directly into Bangsar South. The Horizon Boutique Offices have acquired MSC Status and offers flexible office space to the budding entrepreneur. It currently houses the HQ of the UOA Holdings, MEPS, Takaful Ikhlas, F-Secure, Melilea and many others.
Availability of office space is rather limited as the take up has been excellent.